Skrill virtual prepaid MasterCard or skrill virtual card is worldwide supported Mastercard. But, how to get a skrill virtual card? It’s simple and easy. Just follow the steps below.
How to get the Skrill Virtual Prepaid Mastercard®?
At first, you have to create an account on skrill. If you have a positive account balance such as 10 USD/ 10 Euro, you will be able to apply for a Skrill Virtual Prepaid Mastercard®.
Follow the steps below to get skrill virtual card:
1. Login your Skrill account and click on the Skrill Card option on the left-hand side of your Skrill Account.
2. On the left side, within the Skrill Virtual Cards section, click on Get a Virtual Card.
3. Select the card currency from the dropdown menu. Choose the currency which you do most of your shopping with to avoid foreign exchange fees; skrill recommend that you chose the currency of your account.
Once your skrill virtual card is generated, you will notice the 16-digit card number appear on the screen. You will find also the Security Code (CVV) and the Expiry date on the card. You can now use that skrill virtual card generated number at for shopping and other online works.
Am I able to withdraw cash at an ATM with my skrill virtual card?
No, You can’t. ATM terminals require a plastic card to process for a cash withdrawal.
Can I use my skrill virtual card to book a hotel room, book a flight or rent a car?
Skrill does not recommend that you use your skrill virtual card to book a hotel room, book a flight or rent a car as these merchants generally need a plastic card to verify. Since the skrill virtual card number is not the same number as that of a plastic card, they will not be able to confirm your booking.
Skrill Virtual Prepaid MasterCard Supported Countries:
Skrill stopped PrePaid MasterCard Services for clients from almost all non-SEPA countries after 25 November 2016. The plastic card, as well as the virtual MasterCard, cannot be used anymore after that date but the account will be active. Only they will do all support only in SEPA countries.
SEPA countries List from where you can use skrill virtual prepaid Mastercard
Does Skrill closing their business in Bangladesh?
No, absolutely not! (Yet june, 2020)
There are currently some issues for customers from Bangladesh, but Skrill officially confirmed by Paysafe (the company that owns Skrill) that they have no plans to shut down business in Bangladesh. As a Freelancer, you can get paid into your Skrill account and withdraw with local Bangladeshi bank in Taka.
How to Withdraw Money Through Skrill in Bangladesh?
Many freelancing site which supports Skrill, you can use that as withdrawing method. The process is very simple.
01. Register an account with skrill.com
02. Verify your address with mail verification.
03. Attach a BD bank account by it’s SWIFT code and your bank account number and bank account, holder name. You must have a bank account in any Bangladeshi bank for that.
04. Now withdraw money in your Skrill account from UpWork or other freelancing sites.
05. Then when the fund is available in your Skrill account, withdraw the fund into your local bank.
You are done, it will take 7-15 working days to reach the money in your bank account in Bangladesh.
I have transferred money in my Dutch Bangla Bank Limited. Swift code for DBBL is DBBLBDDH. All the other banks swift codes can be found here BD Bank Swift Codes. Please verify your mailing address first, then withdraw skrill money. So Skrill can be a great solution for Bangladeshi freelancers and alternative of Paypal and I hope you won’t face any difficulties withdrawing money into your BD bank account.