What do you think, which is better business or job? Let’s see job vs business which is better for you? At first, you have to see the advantages and disadvantages of business and job. Then you can decide which is better for you. But, Any good or bad thing depends on his/ her decision making and hard work.
Which is Better Business or Job? Let’s See
Considering the job and business debate, both sides have equal supporters but in today’s world, we have seen the growth of entrepreneurs beyond employment. But opening a business is not everyone’s cup of tea and in order to start your own business, you will need practical training that can give you a job.
If you are looking for financial security, a job is the best and most reliable option while for those who are prepared to take risks, the business seems attractive.
Before saying anything, a job is better or business is better, or why business is better than job? We have to see first the advantages and disadvantages of business and job. Then we can decide which is better business or job.
Advantages of Business
- You can get the freedom of your own business
- You have the opportunity to gain control over your own destiny.
- You have the opportunity to make a difference from others.
- You have the opportunity to reach your full potential.
- You have the opportunity to gain unlimited profits.
- You have the opportunity to contribute to society and be recognized for your efforts.
- No Boss pressure as you are the owner of your own business.
- You have the opportunity to do what you enjoy.
- Well-known business owner is respected in society.
- You can give time to family whenever you want.
- No need to take leave from the boss as you are the business owner.
- Make your own rule, such as design and outlook of your business with your unique business plan.
- No need to find a new business/ task like a job. If you lose your job, you have to find a new job every time in a different company.
Disadvantages of Business
- The financial risk is high in any growing business. Because when you will lose your business, it will take away your lots of money at a time.
- As a business owner, you can get some Stress about your business.
- You have to worry about business competition, employees, bills, equipment breakdowns, customer problems.
- Sometimes, running a business is extremely time-consuming.
- You have to take care of the details of your business and market study to updated products for more sale.
Can you guess which is better business or job? so that you can match your opinion with ours.
Advantages of Job
- No financial risk, monthly fixed income.
- No worry about company competition, employees, bills, equipment breakdowns like as a business.
- Fixed time job if you didn’t do overtime duty.
- You can take leave with a pay no salary cut but Boss didn’t give you leave easily.
- Society people give some value sometimes.
Disadvantages of Job
- You have not the opportunity to gain unlimited profits.
- Huge workload without giving proper work direction.
- Boss mental and physical pressure.
- Excessive tension about the work that hampers your health and life.
- Always need permission from Boss to take a leave and Boss didn’t give you leave easily.
- You may have to duty on holidays such as Eid holiday or other holidays. You can’t spend that valuable time with your family.
- Non-creativity because of doing the same thing. No appreciation of good work. some organization may vary.
- Coward sometimes, because they didn’t take the risk in his/ her life. and without risk, you can’t get a big thing/ win.
- If you lose your job, you have to find a new job every time.
Analyzing all of these, tell me which is better business or job from your view? If you think its business, you have told us your reason why business is better than a job. If you think, its job, the reason for that also.
Real-Life Example of Which is Better Business or Job
A few years ago, when I started my career as a self-employed man, my income for the first few months was almost nothing. On the other hand, my friends were already employed and doing 20–30k per month while the best ones were doing somewhere about 60k-80k per month.
After a month or two, I started making the same amount of money as my friends. Today I am in a situation where on some days I do in a day what my working friends do for a month. Gradually, little by little, my pay went up, because my salary was not up to par, and my salary was based on how much work I was doing.
This is the beauty of being a self-employed person or starting a business. However, I would like to point out that it is not as easy to do as it sounds.
Starting a business/ self-employment is a big challenge and stressful. However, if you do the work and do the right thing, it can be very rewarding. If you want a stable and stress-free life the business is not yours.
Why do more people choose a career than a business:
The first stage of employment in the company sounds good, you graduate, there is a company waiting to pay you a salary.
- It sounds like fun to start making money right after college.
- Soon after my graduation, many of my friends were enjoying the holidays, traveling as they had already been booked and waiting for their day to join.
- While on the other hand, I was running all over the city in hot weather to get customers.
- They were confident that they would be paid for the work they did.
- On the other hand, I did not know if I would be able to make money this month.
- To sum it up in one line: “It was very difficult”.
Stress and other health issues:
Even though I make more money than my classmates, I can’t say that their health is shit. In fact, most of my friends who work as employees have health that is less stressful and happier than I am.
They can relax when they get home, they can have a relationship, they don’t have to be stressed about work when they go to bed. But that doesn’t mean I have a miserable and boring life, that I just enjoy doing things they can’t do.
- I like to work 14+ hours a day, rather than rest.
- I would rather read a ton of books than watch a TV series.
- I like to give up love/ relationships in order to achieve my long-term goals.
- I like to stay awake, to organize things instead of sleeping for an hour.
- In time, I began to enjoy these things and now they are part of my lifestyle.
Is it all money? No, it is not. Even if I make a decent amount of money, that doesn’t mean I’m doing it for the sole purpose of making money.
I would do all of the above, even though I was not earning it. I can do that for free because I love it. Money is just a product/ measure of your performance which means how well you do. What do you think now which is better business or job?
- It all depends on what kind of life you would like.
- If you want to be a workaholic and don’t care about working overtime and self-sacrifice, get into business.
- If you want a balanced, happy life and do not worry about money, then go and look for a job.
Real Example to Find Out the Job vs Business Which is Better
Let’s take a real example. Mom and Dad, both of whom joined the civil service after their studies. They were both ‘nothing’ to them as their family background was worse than anything.
A few years later, they worked hard and got married. They had an older brother with me. We lived in a close-knit family. The responsibility of every household was on my parents. They continue to work hard as public servants, on a daily basis to meet the needs of all people and to complete our education.
Acceleration for a few years: Both have achieved the highest level of careers in their careers with their hard work, patience, and perseverance. With more power, more responsibilities came along. But in the end, we could have everything we wanted.
Forward today: My father is a retired chief executive officer. At home, however, we again make concessions because it is important that his pension is ‘almost useless’ in order to be saved.
My mother has been committed to her company for 35 years today, yet the board of directors kept two options before her: Leaving the job or being transferred to another state (farther away from our living state). Because they want to lay off workers in order to cut costs, they have to provide more technology-based jobs.
Jobs are temporary. One cannot rely on ‘Job’ for the rest of his life. No matter what you do in the company, your manager will not talk about you in the event of a loss of his profits. In today’s world, it is very important to put yourself in harm’s way and then rush into self-employment.
Money is important. You cannot take a loved one to the hospital for an emergency, by showing what is called your overtime certificate. My brother and I have learned a lesson from our parents’ situation.
We will not be imprisoned in a place where we have to be slaves for the rest of our lives. A few years of work experience and Saying Goodbye to slavery and Hello to working on our own willpower to build our dreams. We will fail, but we will not give up. In short “A job is a lust. Business is a lifetime of commitment”.
My Recommendation on Job vs Business Which is Better
At first, tell me your opinion in the comment box on which is better business or job? I think business is better than a job. Because you have the opportunity to gain unlimited profits in a short time. You can get lots of money from the business at a time which is not possible at a job. That’s why business is better than job. But online job is fully different such as your own business.
Why business is better than job?
I already told you why business is better than job? Because you have the opportunity to get unlimited profits in a very short time. You can income so much from the business at a time which is not possible at a job. If you ask me, which is better business or job? and govt job vs business?.
I will tell you about the business. Because In private job, Boss will give you lots of pain or pera that is not in business and you will get freedom for your work (Shared my real-life experience) and normally you can’t find a good Boss. Rare case to find out a good well-behaved boss.
Summary: Which is Better Business or Job
I discussed in detail business vs job which is better for you. Lots of advantages and disadvantages are in both business and job. So, the choice is yours! I hope, you like the article about “which is better business or job”. Comment us your opinion on why business is better than job.
You May Like Also:
- 25+ Profitable Small Business Ideas
- Top 10 Most Successful Businesses to Start From Home
- 20+ Best Online Business Ideas For Students