Need to know how to earn money from google without investment? You are in the right place to learn how to make money with Google. People search also how to make money with Google Adsense without a website? But using a website, such as a blog site, eCommerce site, or others, you can earn money from Google and other sites also.
There are many ways to earn money through advertisements such as sponsor ads, using an ads network, etc. If you want to make money with Google, I recommend using Google AdSense once on your site. Google AdSense is an ad network that connects publishers and advertisers.
Publishers link their websites to the ad network, thus allowing advertisers to pay for the display of their ads on those websites. When a website visitor clicks or watches an ad, the publisher is paid a portion of the advertiser’s bid bidding. Google takes the difference as payment.
How to Earn Money from Google without Investment? -05 Best Ways
Do you know how to earn money from google without investment? You may be missing out on various financial opportunities through Google. If you want to make more money with Google AdSense, be sure to read the following 05 ways to earn money from google without investment.
01. Create the right kind of Google AdSense website
Some specialty sites work better than others with Google AdSense. You need two things to make money with AdSense – good content and great portability. Content is categorized into two different types.
Some content sites bring in new visitors every day, while other types of content help bring back visitors every day. Ideally, you want your site to have a good balance between these two types of content.
That way, you’ll be able to bring in new traffic every day and make sure that most of those who come back come back again and again. Sites that contain relevant content for new and regular visitors:
- Blog site
- Forum and discussion board
- Niche communication network
- Free online tool
While you can create many more types of sites, these types of sites are the easiest to use, promote, and display content with good content and get the right click-through to Google AdSense ads. Google shares 68% of revenue to publishers for website content. It is one of the best ways on how to earn money from google without investment.
Use different types of advertising units
When creating an ad, different companies will use different types of advertising styles on Google AdWords. People have options to create simple text-based ads, display image ads, and video ads.
Since advertisers will have the option to create different ad formats, you should also use different types of ad units on the site. After that, visitors will have the opportunity to interact with advertisers by clicking on the ad. There are 05 different types of Google AdSense ad units. This includes displays, in feeds, in articles, related content, and link ads.
- Display ads: Normal ad units are responsive and equal to most screen sizes. These ads work well almost anywhere. This type of ad can automatically adjust and adapt to the screen size of the device where it is provided. It can also be adjusted to a larger size and compatible with AMP (faster mobile pages).
- In-stream ads: Indigenous ads that fit the feed, sidebar, or list. They flow naturally and provide a better user experience.
- Article ads: Indigenous ads that match the content of the article without disturbing the sense of reading.
- Matched content ads: Ads that promote your website content to users, which help increase page views, user time on the page, and their ability to click on your ads.
- Link ads: Ads in a text link format that can respond or in the default size. Displays topics related to your page’s content.
How to Increase Income by Proper ads Placement?
Ad units refer to the ad space within a particular web page or mobile app where you display your ads. To do so, you first need to create an ad unit and then enter the code where you want that ad to be displayed on your website.
Success does not happen overnight. Give the program a flexible plan and show you its strengths. It can take at least a few weeks for the numbers to start rising – if you do the right thing. “To do good” means:
- You comply with the policies
- Your ads are the most popular (IAB recommends at least 70% views)
- Publishes high quality and engaging content that leads to the duration of the session
- You do not fill your site with too many ads
- Make changes simultaneously and look at the impact on performance
- When you make changes, your goal is to find out which ones are the worst. If you do not have the discipline and you introduce a revolutionary force at the same time, if something goes wrong, there is no way you can pinpoint who caused it.
No need to touch anything at the beginning At least two weeks. When the numbers are completely fixed, go ahead, and try your ad strategies. Here are a few things to consider or try to do:
- Ad placement. See our guide to placing ads here.
- Ad sizes
- Ad format or colors
- Number of ads on each page
- Default ads (compared to closed)
- Launch AdSense as a return to Google Ads Manager so that you can compete in real time with other search partners you have in your bulk
- Running AdSense hardcoded (not using an ad server)
- Also, try one strategy at a time – give it a few weeks. Generate your reports and focus on the most important performance indicators: views% and CTR, as well as the overall impact on revenue and CPM.
Filter any bad or ineffective strategies. Keep using it properly until you are satisfied with the numbers. Note the time of year, having the first quarter of the year as the lowest in advertising, so you certainly won’t compare performance from March to April. As in the first month of each quarter, the first week of any month is usually not as big as when it comes to preparing budget budgets.
When deciding where to display an ad, keep in mind user information. Your page should always have more content than ads. Use Google Analytics to learn about the number of ads, placements, and styles that fit your site and visitors.
02. Earn form Google Custom Search Ads without Investment
If your site has a lot of content (blogs, news, forums, etc.), you can use AdSense Custom Search. This will not only give users a better experience with finding specific content for your site’s visitors but will also help them get the most out of Google AdSense by displaying ads on-site search results.
Remember that AdSense Custom Search is different from Google Custom Search and you need to apply to use AdSense Custom Search on your site to start earning through site search users. Google shares 51% of revenue to publishers for search ads. It is a nice way on how to earn money from google without investment.
03. Start monetizing Youtube & website using Google AdSense
Google AdSense is not intended for those who create content based on texts or online tools for free. Once you are able to make videos, start publishing different videos on YouTube with your YouTube channel.
Once your YouTube channel is built, go to its features and open to monetizing. To monetize your videos, learn the process of linking your YouTube channel with an AdSense account here. It is one of the ways to make money with Google Adsense without a website.
Once an AdSense account is linked to a YouTube channel, you can choose which videos will be monetized and which types of ads will be shown to viewers. See which video you want to monetize in Video Manager and select its ad settings.
From now on, you can always check your video manager to see which video is monetized (depending on the green dollar sign next to it) and manage its settings. It is the most popular way how to earn money from google without investment.
04. Get Rewards From Google Surveys without Investment
Complete a short survey while standing in line. Get rewarded with Google Play or PayPal credit for each online survey you will complete. Topics include everything from opinion polls, hotel reviews, and seller satisfaction surveys.
Google let you know if a poll is pending. Your opinion is important for Google. Download google survey apps and participate in Google Opinion Rewards Program. It is another way to make money with Google Adsense without a website.
05. Earn Money From Google Admob without Investment
You can Earn Money From Google Admob by monetizing mobile apps such as android apps but the question is how much money can you earn from AdMob? The answer lies in a number of factors. The first thing to consider is the revenue model you have set for your app.
How about earning money from users who click on ads? Or are you planning to rely on in-app purchases? Now you are getting ideas on how to earn money from google without investment.
The next thing to consider is the level of user engagement in your app. If you plan to rely solely on ad clicks on your revenue model, then it will be very important for your users to engage with the app often to generate enough exposure to drive ad clicks.
At the highest level, all of the above will affect how much money you can earn on your apps using the AdMob platform. It is one of the ways to make money with Google Adsense without a website.
These are all the 05 best and legit ways on how to earn money from google without investment.
FAQ on How to Earn Money from Google without Investment
How to Apply for a Google Adsense’s Account?
Google is very specific about who allows them in their ad network. They want to maintain high-quality websites and maintain the integrity of their ad network.
There are certain basic requirements that each publisher must follow. You need to:
- The age should be 18 years old.
- Have a valid Gmail account that is not linked to an AdSense account.
- Have a website that meets all of Google Adsense’s terms of service.
You need to comply with the Google Adsense policies, but we also recommend a few additional requirements to ensure you are accepted. This includes having a website with at least 20-25 pages/ posts of unique content, that is three months old and building some traffic. The more productive your traffic, the better and higher your leadership capacity.
Read More: Google Adsense Approval Trick & Requirements
How to Optimize ads for Increasing Adsense Earning?
Now that you’ve started to get the Google AdSense to hang and make some ad revenue, you can look for ways to make ads. Here are two powerful methods you can consider:
Automated Adsense – Automated AdSense Ads are an easy way to increase your ad revenue while allowing Google to make all the suggestions that are difficult for you. With automated ads, Google uses a machine to learn how to automatically add ad units to your website and make better use of them without having to remove existing ad units. You can also choose which type of ad you want to use with default ads.
Sticky ad units – Sticky ads or ad-hoc ads are designed to stay in place while the user navigates the page. When you use ads in this way, it results in higher visibility and increased advertising revenue for publishers. There are some restrictions on using Google AdSense.
How to make money with google adsense without a website?
You can earn Online Income With Google AdSense Without a Website by creating a YouTube Channel and integrating google Adsense into it. You can also make money using Admob.
But you have to read and agree first to the YouTube Partners Program agreement. To enable monetization you have to follow some requirements such as At least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 public watch hours in your videos in the last 12 months.
Read more: How To Earn Money From Youtube?
Final Words on How to Earn Money from Google without Investment
I hope you learned “how to earn money from google without investment” from the article. I shared both ways of how to earn money from google with a website and making money with Google Adsense without a website. If you know more ways to earn money from google without investment, you can share them with us by commenting below. Thanks!
You May Like to Read Articles
- How to Make Money with Google Adsense without A Website?
- How to Create A Blog for Free on Google and Earn Money?
- How To Earn Money From Website without Ads/ google adsense?