If you are looking for how to earn money as a student in Bangladesh, this is the perfect post for you. I will discuss 40 ways how to earn money online in Bangladesh as a student and 30 offline ways to earn money online. Being a student is often the most important stage in a person’s life.
By making money online, students can pay off their exam fees, pay off debts, save money, give expensive gifts to their friends, and achieve any other financial goal. Read the full article to know the total 70 ways o earn money as a student in Bangladesh.
How to Earn Money as A Student in Bangladesh?
There are most common 05 ways for students to earn money while studying. Here are some suggestions:
- Part-time jobs: Many businesses offer part-time jobs for students, especially during the summer and winter breaks. Look for opportunities in your area, such as retail or food service jobs.
- Tutoring: If you excel in a certain subject, consider offering tutoring services to other students. You can do this either in person or online.
- Freelancing: If you have a skill, such as writing, graphic design, or programming, you can offer your services as a freelancer. Websites like Upwork and Fiverr allow you to find clients and get paid for your work.
- Selling items online: If you have items you no longer need, you can sell them online through platforms like eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace.
- Delivery services: With the rise of on-demand delivery services, you can sign up to be a delivery driver for companies like FoodPanda rider or Pathao Food rider.
However, the study is a full-time job, so students who want to earn money start looking for part-time jobs that do not affect their studies. I hope, you got some initial ideas about how to earn money as a student in Bangladesh.
40 Ways to Earn Money as A Student in Bangladesh (Online)
- Freelancing/ Outsourcing
- Online Tutor or Coaching Center
- Spoken English
- Social Media Manager
- Career Counseling
- Blogging/ Making Website
- Sell Online Course
- SEO Work
- Affiliate Marketing
- Be a Graphic Designer
- Sell Photos Online
- Logo, Banner Design
- Photo Clipping, Photo retouching, or manipulation
- Flyer/ Book cover/ Magazine design
- Web design
- Software developing
- Web Development / Programming (Php, Java, Lavarel, etc.)
- Web Hosting Service
- Digital Marketing Agency
- Boutique/ Clothing Online Shop
- Earn Money From YouTube
- Earn Money From Facebook
- Ecommerce Business Online
- Develop Mobile Apps
- Content Writing Online
- Captcha Entry work
- Video Editing
- Video Animation VFX/ Commercial Ads Making
- Captcha Solving
- Sell design on evanto/ 99 designs
- Ebook selling
- Service Selling on Fiverr
- Data entry work
- Article / Content writing
- Sell products on eBay
- Sell products on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit
- Forex Trading
- CPA marketing
- Bitcoin Earning
- Online Servey work
Most of the ways of how to earn money online in Bangladesh as a student are in details here-
Read Similar Article: Best Online Business Ideas For Students In Bangladesh
30 Ways on How to Earn Money as A Student in Bangladesh (Offline)
- Tea Or Coffee shop
- Gifts shop
- Flower shop
- Used Products Shop
- Food delivery
- Book Store
- Pet Shop
- Start Photography
- Event Organizer
- Coaching Center
- Fresh Juice Shop
- T-shirt Selling Business
- Photocopy Business
- Digital Printing Press
- Car Wash Service
- Restaurant part-time job
- Call center Representative
- Take care of childs
- Receiptionist of the company (Especially for females)
- Join as a Pathao Driver
- Join as a Uber Driver
- Be Assistant of a Senior
- Laundry service
- Salesperson of any shop
- Buy Wholesale Products from factory and sell those to retailer
- Block/ Batik print work
- Become A Fitness Instructor
- Fuchka / First food shop
- Travel planner
- Tailoring and clothing repairs
Most of the ways of how to earn money as a student in Bangladesh (offline) are in details here-
Our Recommendation on How to Earn Money as A Student in Bangladesh
Choose the best one which is suited for the best of you. Offline ways may need some investment initially but almost all online ways to earn money need no investment. As a student, you do not have enough money, So our recommendation is to try online ways.
Because these are without investment ways and you can start immediately if you have a PC/ Laptop/ Mobile and a good internet connection.
Why Some Student Can Earn Money And Some Are Not?
Because most of the students try to find out the shortcut way. There is no shortcut to being a successful man/ woman. Yes, maybe some tricks you can apply but you have to work hard to get success. and some students always jump from here to there.
They failed because they are not sticking to one way. They tried many ways and feel hopeless at last without any success. If you need success in any subject, you have to work hard and must be skilled in that subject/ topic/ profession. You can start with an online job bd
What Type of Skills You Need to Start Earning Money as A Student in Bangladesh?
If you want to learn graphic design, You have to expert on these Softwares-
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
If you want to learn vedio editing, These Softwares can help you-
- Adobe Premiere
- Sony Vegas Pro
If you want to learn data entry or article wrting, These Softwares can help you-
- Mircosoft Word (For Article writing/ Office work)
- Mircosoft Excel (For Data entry/ Office work/ Business work)
- Mircosoft PowerPoint (For making a presentation)
You can find lots of free video tutorials on Youtube about these softwares.
Conclusion to Earn Money as A Student in Bangladesh
For anny students, to earn money online without investing is happiness. If you are good at writing, editing, editing, photography, designing, and any other such skills, you can earn money online as a freelancer. You just need to register as a freelancer on portals like Upwork, Fiverr, or any other freelancing marketplaces. Then you can start marketing your skills to potential customers.
One of the best ways for students to earn extra money is to do small jobs or start a small business. There are many reputable micro job sites you can join to advertise your skills and services by posting any activity or service you can sell for a limited amount of money for each activity or service provided.
Making money online is entirely possible for students. I hope, you liked this article on “how to earn money as a student in Bangladesh?”. If you have any suggestions about how to earn money online in Bangladesh as a student, share them with us by commenting below.
You May Also Like to Read Articles:
- How to Earn Money Online without Investment for Students?
- How to Earn Money Online in Bangladesh Without Investment?
- How to Earn Money from Google without Investment?
- How To Teach Online Classes and Earn Money As Like Udemy?